Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I little bit of cash can also be useful.

I love finding new websites and new ways to take up my time. Why not get paid while I am at it?

Why not. I have found the perfect site just for getting paid to browse the web. Gomez Peer Zone is just the ticket.

What is Gomez Peer Zone?

Gomez is a company looking for internet users from all over the world with any kind of internet connection to help them monitor online performance. You will install an application on your computer which will see how long you are online and how much of that time you are online that you are processing information over the internet. You do not need to to anything else. Install the app and watch the potential earnings grow. When I first read about this, I was very skeptical and had a lot of questions.

Is this a scam? No, they really do pay people to stay online.
What is the potential earnings? There is a limitation to the amount you can earn a month. You can only earn a maximum of $45. At that amount, I do find this worth doing.
How often do they pay? Gomez will pay once a month. They also use Paypal as their form of payment.
Will this slow down my computer? I have not seen any change in my computer's performance. It does run in the background and uses very little resources to run.
Would this application be considered a virus or spyware on my computer? No, It does not show up as a threat on any antivirus or antispyware programs.

I have never made $45 but it seems to get better. I earn a little more each month. Overall, this is a great way to make a little cash virtually doing nothing. Here is the link to the Gomez Peer Zone sign up:

Click here to sign up

No comments:

Post a Comment