Friday, May 6, 2011

Earn Points for things you want.

I am changing it up a bit. Instead of sharing my ways I make money online, I am going to share a couple of ways I save money online. Specifically how to earn points for gift cards and other prizes. I started using these kinds of sites a few years ago and they definitely have paid for a few great nights out. The first one I stared using is called MyPoints. You do not have to spend a dime to make points with this site. There are many ways to get points for gift cards.  Here is how you can add up those points fast:

BonusMail-You can sign up for BonusMail and receive 5 points for every email you click on. You can also earn more by completing the offer in the email. I skip the ones that cost money and complete the ones that don't. It could be earn 5 points for every dollar you spend on this site to sign up for a free offer for 25 points. The points add up fast. I get about 5 emails for BomusMail a day.

SurveyMail- This is very similar to BonusMail except you get points for completing the surveys. If you do not qualify for the survey, you still get points. If you do qualify, you get even more points.

Deals- This portion of MyPoints is extensive. You can save money here and earn points at the same time. You can earn points so many different ways here. Earn when you print and redeem coupons, use one of the daily or local deals, use  the free shipping finder or the free trials on this section. I use the coupons and save a quite a bit of money while earning points.

DealShare- This is a great section on the website. You can earn points by sharing deals that you like on Facebook. Currently, there is a Mother's Day deal that I just shared and used.

Shop- I don't normally use this section but you can earn points for every dollar you spend on the sites listed in this section. there are a lot of merchants listed and you will rack up the points fast is you use this section to make most of your online purchases.

EasyPoints Finder- This is a great toolbar for earning points quickly. This toolbar will inform you of where you can find points. You can also use it to do web searches and earn points as well. The more you search the more points you can earn. This is where I get most of my points.


These are just a few different ways to earn points. I feel I would make this post far too long if I list them all. The gift cards you can redeem your points for are great. There are restaurant, retail, airline miles and many more options to choose from. I usually pick a restaurant gift card because I like to eat. I do recommend signing up for this site. This is overall a great way to save money and earn points to redeem for gift cards from many different sources.

Click here to sign up for MyPoints today!

No comments:

Post a Comment