Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The beginning of my Couch money making Journey

I will begin my blog with the beginning of me sitting on the couch. Where my journey began. After a bad experience with working with other people, I decided that I would work better in a room by myself. What a better way to do that than to sit on my own couch in my jammies. I am not saying that I do not like people. I am simply saying that I do not like working with other people. I am sure some of you reading this can relate to this. When I am working, I want to be utilizing all of my time getting on the clock fulfilling my task. I do not like hearing other employees complaining, slacking around, and not doing their jobs. It is a less of a distraction if I am working by myself. Working at home saves me gas money and time.

My older sister told me about Arise Virtual Solutions. Arise is a company that works with self-incorporated home based Arise Certified Professionals. Basically, working with Arise, I can work for a big name client at home. They provide phone, chat and e-mail based opportunities. I have worked a phone and chat opportunity. There are start-up costs with Arise but I ended up making my start-up money back within the first pay check. You would need to start a corporation. It is fairly simple to do and is probably to most costly of the start-up costs. I preferred the chat based opportunities over the phone based opportunities. With the phone based opportunities, you would need to have a land line and a very quiet office. With the chat based opportunities, you would need to be a fast typer and good a answering customers quickly. I love the chat based opps because I can listen to music and I do not have to have a quiet office. I felt more free to travel and work with the chat opportunities as well. The training is done at home as well.

I do recommend taking a look at this option. I make at least $800 a month if I fulfill the basic requirements and work at least 25 hours a week. Here are some links to the Arise site that will better explain and help you understand how Arise works.

How Arise Works
Arise FAQs
Apply Now ( If you do decide to apply please use my ACP ID 521076 as your referral)ow

I have been working with Arise for a year now and I hope to working with Arise for a few more years.

http://www.automobileinsurance.me/go/click.php?tid=611696

No comments:

Post a Comment